US tax liability

The US, together with Eritrea, is the only developed country in the world that has its tax laws based on nationality. This means a US person always has to file a return in the US and in some cases…

Read on

Giving up your US nationality

To give up US nationality, you must have filed 5 years of US tax returns and you must have complied with the FBAR obligation for the previous 6 years.

Read on

Make a free appointment

We make an appointment to answer all your questions and to explain the U.S. tax system and declaration process. You will then know exactly what you can expect and what the costs are. Completely free and no strings attached.