US tax services for companies
Employing expatriates could render the salary and compensation administration more complex. Rubes US Tax Services helps by giving advice and by relieving you of parts of the administration. This includes making an analysis with the advantages and disadvantages for the employer and the employee. We also provide advice in drawing up remuneration structures, pensions and dismissals. If required, we can establish processes and procedures at our clients to manage employees who are subject to different tax systems.
- Structuring payrolls and setting them up tax-efficiently for 2 tax systems
- Advice and calculation of deductions on taxpayers’ money in case of cross-border employment
- Negotiation and establishment of agreements with foreign tax authorities
- Implementing remuneration structures for the Dutch payroll
- Advice on bonus structures such as stocks and options
If you have any other questions, please feel free to contact us. We look forward to being of assistance.